Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help grow your career – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Assist in the identification, design, and implementation of plans, concepts, and campaigns that will enhance the competitive posture and warfighting advantage of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct fully-informed opportunity analysis of competitive frameworks at the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) and Sensitive Access Program (SAP) levels.
- Identify high leverage opportunities based on expert understanding of Great Power threats and Combatant Commanders’ operating environments/Key Operational Problems (KOPs).
- Synthesize complex warfighting issues for tailored written and oral briefings and papers for executive decision-makers up to the 4-Star/ Secretary level.
- Perform and coordinate work at the senior 0-5 to 0-6 level (GS-14/15).
- Work within cross-functional and cross-echelon Operational Planning Teams (OPTs) to develop and synchronize the implementation of operations, activities, and investments.
- Conduct concurrent efforts in research, planning, staffing, execution, and assessment and ensure assigned projects progress along scheduled plans of actions and milestones based on guidance and direction from OPNAV N74 Director.
- Support the development of Intelligence production and collection requirements in support of OPT and NSP objectives.
- Support the coordination and tasking of studies to support analytic assessments.
- Provide NSP-framework analysis and inputs to other projects and initiatives across the DoN/DoD.
- Support proper coordination of team inputs to inform and shape the U.S. Navy’s Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Assist in the identification, design, and implementation of plans, concepts, and campaigns that will enhance the competitive posture and warfighting advantage of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps via the larger OPNAV N7 Directorate.
- Master’s degree in International Relations, National Security, or related field.
- Must have 20+ years of relevant national security affairs experience with wide exposure to military operations, planning, and intelligence activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance and be SAP eligible.
- Knowledge of and experience in the INDO-PACOM and/or EUCOM operational/Intelligence environments preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with the STRATCOM operating environment, to include strategic weapons policy and doctrine, preferred.
- Knowledge of issues shaping the U.S. context for Great Power Competition preferred.
- Knowledge of OPNAV staff and the Navy acquisition process preferred.
- Knowledge of project management, with an emphasis on analyzing and improving processes, preferred.
- Experience managing projects in a classified environment preferred.
Clearance: TS/SCI; SAP eligible
Geography: Pentagon, D.C.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.