Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. We are seeking a Program Analyst to provide the program requirements management support for radar systems. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 400 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
- Provide on-site support, strategic analysis, and well-integrated/coordinated support for N96C3 Sensors & Navigation Branch in accordance with DoD program requirements management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Serve as the principal technical advisor and provide day-to-day on-site support including weekly program/project status updates and recommendations related to program cost, schedule and performance. Identify issues and provide recommendations to achieve overall near-term and long-term goals.
- Assist in supporting IPTs, special advisory boards, off-sites and working groups.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. Developmental system concept of operations (CONOPS), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), Quick Reaction Combat Capability (QRCC), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP)).
- Draft white papers, concept papers, MOA, impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document meetings, test results or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to the overarching Defense Planning Guidance activities.
- Participate in efforts related to the various acquisition processes involving systems/equipment to include JCIDS and PPBE management of the N96C3 portfolio of Navy Surface Fleet capabilities.
- Analyze and/or assist in the development of acquisition strategies and plans. Communicate program objectives to key high-level officials and project officers in those organizations that support the programs. Draft formal presentations for various level Navy and OSD to support and defend programming proposals.
- Provide analysis to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management.
- Participate in, or perform independently, systems engineering design and/or Naval Architecture reviews and studies as relates to supporting all phases of system/equipment lifecycle.
- Assist in analyzing inventory requirements of systems/equipment.
- Participate in the analysis for systems/equipment related to interoperability as well as joint and coalition forces. This includes, but is not limited to, cooperative development initiatives with allies, technology transfer agreements, and transfer of inventory assets for FMS.
- Maintain daily liaison with OPNAV N96’s Division and Branch chain of command and Senior Leadership.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with Program Offices and related government activities and industries under contract to the Program Offices.
- Perform Total Ownership Cost evaluations.
- Conduct reliability, maintainability and availability analyses.
- Perform tradeoff studies and assessments. Assist/participate in feasibility, rough order of magnitude, and concept studies.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Provide background for responses to Congressional, DoD, other Government agency or industry inquiries to include researching policy/procedures and providing back up analysis.
- Participate in management meetings held for the purpose of deciding whether to modify or initiate a new program or project, to make suggestions for possible alternatives or options that should be considered before beginning modifications or to initiate action.
- Provide analysis regarding requirements and assists in the evaluation and impact determination of AoA reports.
- Monitor programs and projects to measure progress towards reaching objectives in an effective and economical manner.
- Assist in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles. Identify, integrate and coordinate emerging and/or derived requirements into the POM cycle.
- Assist in the development of program performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules, funding profiles, and fielding profiles.
- Prepare and track Milestone documentation.
- Participate in various design level reviews (e.g. System Requirements Review), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR) and analyze potential resolutions to issues and actions.
- Participate in Government/Industry/Academia meetings as well as other interagency government meetings as required.
- Participate in Test Readiness Reviews and Data Analysis Working Groups to support Test and Evaluation as required.
- Provide analytical support to various levels of stakeholders’ leadership on development and defense of proposals for DoN, SECDEF, and congressional priorities, including but not limited to allocation of Fiscal Year (FY)/Future Years Defense Plan (FYDP) funding resources to achieve objectives of programs/projects in accordance with policies and constraints. Provide consultation to Branch Head, N96, as required, and other stakeholder organizations on impact and risks for program/system changes on resource plans and requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access and Adobe Acrobat.
- Seven (7) years of general experience, with at least five (5) years of hands-on experience in the following areas. Recent and relevant operational or staff experience can be substituted for years of experience with specific tasks:
- Assessing implementation of defined requirements associated to the mission and subsequently developing plans to better meet those requirements.
- Assessing historical and current program performance in relation to mission objectives, and analyzing the effects of developmental plans and/or new technologies on all factors associated to the mission.
- Daily interaction with senior leadership within affiliated organization.
Must possess Secret security clearance
Cydecor is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.