Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. We are seeking a Program Analyst to provide the program requirements management support for Aegis Combat Systems Integration and Furture Surface Combatants. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and support our National Security – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
- Provide on-site support, strategic analysis, and well-integrated/coordinated support for N96F2 Aegis Combat Systems Integration branch and N96F3 Future Ship Requirements branch in accordance with Department of Defense program management and Acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Provide program requirements management support for the following programs: Future Surface Combatants, Aegis Weapons System/Combat System, SPY/Multi-Mission Signal Processor (MMSP), Common Processing System/Common Display System (CPS/CDS), Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD), Naval Integrated Fire Control – Counter Air (NIFC-CA), Strike Force Interoperability (SFI), in service Destroyers, and Joint program support. Serve as the principal technical advisor and provide day-to-day on-site support including weekly program/project status updates and analysis results related to program cost, schedule and performance. Identify issues and provide analysis results to achieve overall near-term and long-term goals.
- Assist in supporting IPTs, special advisory boards, off-sites and working groups.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. QRCC, CBA, ICD, CDD, CPD, APB, TEMP)).
- Draft white papers, concept papers, MOAs, impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document meetings, test results or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to the overarching Defense Planning Guidance activities.
- Participate in acquisition processes for the AEGIS Combat System Integration Branch programs and missions to include JCIDS processing and PPBE management of the Navy Surface Combat capabilities.
- Review and/or assist in the development of acquisition strategies and plans. Communicate program objectives to key high-level officials and project officers in those organizations that support the programs. Draft formal presentations and high level briefings (e.g., SECNAV, SECDEF) to support and defend programming proposals.
- Provide analysis results to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management.
- Participate in systems engineering design and studies as relates to supporting all phases of ship design and system/equipment lifecycle.
- Maintain daily liaison with OPNAV N96’s Division and Branch chains of command and Senior Leadership.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with Program Offices and related government activities and industries under contract to the Program Offices.
- Perform Total Ownership Cost evaluations.
- Conduct reliability, maintainability and availability analyses.
- Perform tradeoff studies and assessments. Assist/participate in feasibility, rough order of magnitude, and concept studies.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Provide background to respond to Congressional, DoD, other Government agency or industry inquiries to include researching policy/procedures and providing back up analysis.
- Participate in management meetings held for the purpose of deciding whether to modify or initiate a new program or project, to make suggestions for possible alternatives or options that should be considered before beginning modifications or to initiate action.
- Provide analysis results regarding requirements and assists in the evaluation and impact determination of AoA reports.
- Monitor programs and projects to measure progress towards reaching objectives in an effective and economical manner.
- Assist in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles. Identify, integrate and coordinate emerging and/or derived requirements into the POM cycle.
- Assist in the development of program performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules, funding profiles, and fielding profiles.
- Prepare and track Milestone documentation.
- Participate in System Requirements Reviews and provide potential analytical resolutions to issues and actions.
- Participate in Government/Contractor meetings as well as other interagency government meetings as required.
- Provide advice and guidance to various levels of stakeholders’ leadership on development and defense of proposals for DoN, SECDEF, and congressional priorities, in the allocation of resources to operating programs in accordance with policies and constraints. Provide consultation to N96, OPNAV staff, on impact and risks for program/system changes on resource plans and requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access and Adobe Acrobat.
- Seven (7) years of general experience, with at least five (5) years of hands-on experience in the following areas. Recent and relevant operational or staff experience can be substituted for years of experience with specific tasks:
- Assessing implementation of defined requirements associated to the mission and subsequently developing plans to better meet those requirements.
- Assessing historical and current program performance in relation to mission objectives, and analyzing the effects of developmental plans and/or new technologies on all factors associated to the mission.
- Daily interaction with senior leadership within affiliated organization.
Must possess Top Secret security clearance, and be TS/SCI eligible
Cydecor is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.