Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. We are seeking a Program Analyst to provide the program requirements management support for Future Surface Combatant requirements. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
- Provide strategic analysis and well-integrated/coordinated support for N96F1 in accordance with Department of Defense program management and acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Provide program requirements management support for the following programs: Future Surface Combatants (including upgrades to existing surface combatant classes). Provide weekly status updates and recommendations related to program cost, schedule and performance. Identify issues and provide recommendations to achieve overall goals.
- Assist in supporting IPTs, special advisory boards, off-sites and working groups.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. Developmental system concept of operations (CONOPS), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), Quick Reaction Combat Capability (QRCC), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP)).
- Draft white papers, concept papers, MOAs, impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document results meetings or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to Defense Planning Guide activities.
- Participate in acquisition processes involving Future Surface Combatant development to include JCIDS processing and PPBE management of the Navy Surface Combat capabilities.
- Review and/or assist in the development of acquisition strategies and plans. Communicate program objectives to key high-level officials and project officers in those organizations that support the programs. Draft formal presentations and high level briefings (e.g., SECNAV, SECDEF) to support and defend programming proposals.
- Provide analysis to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management.
- Perform systems engineering design and/or Naval Architecture reviews and studies to support all phases of a system or platform lifecycle.
- Serve as the principal technical advisor concerning Surface Combatant research, development, and requirements.
- Maintain daily liaison with OPNAV N96's Division and Branch chain of command and Senior Leadership.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with Program Offices and related government activities and industries under contract to the Program Offices.
- Perform Total Ownership Cost evaluations.
- Conduct reliability, maintainability and availability analyses.
- Perform tradeoff studies and assessments. Assist/participate in feasibility, rough order of magnitude, and concept studies.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Provide background for responses to Congressional, DoD, other Government agency or industry inquiries to include researching policy/procedures and providing back up analysis.
- Participate in management meetings held for the purpose of deciding whether to modify or initiate a new program or project, to make suggestions for possible alternatives or options that should be considered before beginning modifications or to initiate action.
- Provide analysis regarding requirements and assists in the evaluation and impact determination of AoA reports.
- Monitor programs and projects to measure progress towards reaching objectives in an effective and economical manner.
- Assist in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles. Identify, integrate and coordinate emerging and/or derived requirements into the POM cycle.
- Assist in the development of program performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules, funding profiles, and fielding profiles.
- Prepare and track Milestone documentation.
- Maintain and track internal and external taskers.
- Participate in System Requirements Reviews and provide recommendations/resolutions to issues and actions.
- Participate in Government/Contractor meetings as well as other interagency government meetings as required.
- Attend conferences regarding all Future Surface Combatant related matters.
- Provide analytical support to program managers on development and defense of proposals for DoN, SECDEF, and congressional priorities, in the allocation of resources to operating programs in accordance with policies and constraints. Provide consultation to N96, OPNAV staff, on impact and risks for program/system changes on resource plans and requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access and Adobe Acrobat.
- Seven (7) years of general experience, with at least five (5) years of hands-on experience in the following areas. Recent and relevant operational or staff experience can be substituted for years of experience with specific tasks:
- Assessing implementation of defined requirements associated to the mission and subsequently developing plans to better meet those requirements.
- Assessing historical and current program performance in relation to mission objectives, and analyzing the effects of developmental plans and/or new technologies on all factors associated to the mission.
- Daily interaction with senior leadership within affiliated organization.
Must possess Secret security clearance
Cydecor is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.