|Program/ Contract Title:||Cydecor Corporate|
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. The pricing position play a critical role in the growth of the organization. This position is responsible for the development of strategic pricing for the organization including pricing spreadsheets and narratives.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Development of fully compliant cost proposals including narratives and pricing spreadsheets.
· Development of subcontractor pricing spreadsheets.
· Maintaining historical data for competitive analysis and price to win development.
· Conducting pricing review meetings.
· Development of compliance checklists for cost proposals based on Government requirements
· Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field.
· Two (2) years of pricing and financial analysis experience.
· Must be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Government contracting experience preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong time management and decision-making skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
Geography: Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright © 2020 CYDECOR, INC. All Rights Reserved
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp