We are actively looking for a Full Stack Developer to support development of mission critical applications involving AI/ML capabilities for a prominent intelligence mission. As a senior member of the development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and ongoing iterative development of microservice APIs that expose a robust and changing data environment to client UIs, and work with UI code to ensure data is presented properly. The Full Stack developer will be coordinating between UX developers and other back-end developers to ensure that the entire web application functions properly and is well-built.
- Design, develop and deliver modern secure software applications to enable the intel mission
- Support grooming of user stories, breakdown of development tasks and estimation of effort
- Employ a test-first development approach and code unit and integration tests to mitigate defect risks
- Design overall application architecture involving microservices, micro-frontends, APIs, integration patterns, database models and similar
- Instrument secure coding practices adhering to OWASP and mitigate vulnerabilities early
- Employ modern microservices and event-driven architecture using frameworks like Kafka
- Build reusability in day to day development and maintain library of reusable components and services
- Obsess on code quality by continuously monitoring SonarQube reports, performing peer reviews and ensure high test coverage
- Work with UX engineers and business analysts to design impactful and intuitive interfaces
- Collaborate with Software Factory team to achieve disciplined adoption of modern software development practices like TDD, BDD, CI/CD and similar
- Troubleshoot defect issues, deduce root cause, and implement mechanisms to prevent reoccurrence and mitigate offshoot issues
- Efficiently divide and conquer software development tasks with application developers
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to achieve better quality
- Minimum Qualifications:
- US Citizens with active TS/SCI
- 7+ years of experience developing distributed software applications using modern and open source technologies and frameworks
- Excel at server-side web development (Java, Python, PHP, Perl)
- Experience in transactional logic in relational data stores (SQL, JDBC, etc.)
- Experience with non-relational data stores and indexers (caching, Mongo, Elastic, etc.)
- Work with and model data effectively
- Understand HTTP and HTTPS protocols, REST APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience developing AI/ML enabled applications for an intel mission
- Experience with Python-based microservices (Flask, FastAPI).
- Conversant with WebSockets
- Experience with GraphQL
Cydecor and Ironclad provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.