Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. The Sr Vice President is part of the Executive Leadership Team and reports to the CEO. Serves as the key strategist to shape and drive growth. The position will be charged with leveraging our breadth of capabilities to deliver mission solutions for national security customers.
The Sr Vice President will develop, execute and lead growth strategies and initiatives to achieve the company’s revenue and profitability goals, and is responsible for all Federal business development, capture, and proposals. The Sr Vice President is also responsible for oversight and execution of marketing, communications and public relations.
This position will manage a team of more than 10 people and work closely with the client delivery and business operations unit leads, assisting in the ability to deliver high valued solutions to new and existing customers.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Senior leader individually accountable for the entire BD Pipeline, expected to work closely with the CEO and Executive Leadership Team on developing and strengthening revenue-generating strategies. Responsible for meeting revenue and accounting growth goals.
- Responsible for marketing, communications and relationships. Focus on product and service offerings and supporting Federal Government markets, while keeping employees informed.
- Maintain and develop key Federal Government customer relationships, engage key stakeholders; and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Participate and engage key Federal Government industry groups and associations to promote stronger customer relationships and develop growth opportunities, as well as to ensure the company’s continued brand growth and positioning in the overall community.
- Direct the research, review, and assimilation of industry and competitive data in order to maintain an effective revenue-generating strategy within marketplace.
- Grow the pipeline through the identification and qualification of new business opportunities that are consistent with business strategies by leveraging all technological strengths, solutions development and functional services/consulting offerings.
- Responsible for senior level engagement with end customers, primes and partners to support the development of winning campaign strategies that improve the quality and depth of our market and competitor intelligence to influence/enhance our win strategies.
- Oversee the development, maintenance and maturity of an effective metrics driven business growth operating module to ensure effective accountability and oversight of all facets and milestone KPIs. Provide updates to leadership on effectiveness and outcomes on a monthly basis.
- Build and continually train a high-performance business development team by hiring, growing, and retaining strong talent.
- Foster a positive, high-performance, team-centric and solution-oriented corporate culture
- Nurture an open and collaborative team environment where individuals take personal responsibility for the organization’s success and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 15+ years of business development and operations experience.
- 5+ years of leading a business development team
- Proven leadership, achievement, and matrix-management capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience in all aspects of Business Development including Account Management, Capture, Proposal Development, Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
- Experience within DoD, DHS, and IC customers is critical
- Ability to identify key growth areas and developing new business aligned with the company's growth strategy
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding strategic, analytical and organizational capabilities.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Responsive to trends and opportunities that advance the overall strategy.
- Decisive leader with the ability to make decisions independently, quickly, and with little supervision.
- Strong experience leading a robust team, with members and partners spread across multiple locations and time zones
Clearance : ABILITY TO OBTAIN DoD CLEARANCE
Geography: Crystal City, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.