Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help grow your career – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Provide administrative support to the O6 Deputy and GS15 Assistant Deputy of the Combat Systems and Warfighting Integration N96F branch of Surface Warfare Directorate OPNAV N96.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule and maintain meetings, and coordinate resources such as conference rooms and VTC assets on behalf of N96F.
- Maintain and archive documents and electronic files.
- Maintain and print daily calendars. Coordinate leave schedules.
- Coordinate training requirements to completion.
- Maintain tasker deadlines to include notifying responsible parties of duties and assignments. Ensure that the deliverable is submitted in the required format in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Process correspondence on behalf of Deputy and Assistant Deputy.
- Support internal and external stakeholder meetings, briefings, conferences, including international cooperative engagements.
- Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
- Coordinate security requests with N96 security coordinator.
- Maintain appropriate clearances.
- Assist with the proper distribution of unclassified and classified documents.
- Prepare and discard N96’s personnel burn bags per Navy’s policies and procedures regarding proper burn bag preparation and disposal.
- Make travel arrangements and assist with Defense Travel System authorizations and invoicing.
- Prepare and route administrative packages to include preparation of evaluations, fitness reports, awards, etc.
- Support program reviews with printing quality handouts.
- Ensure adherence to visitor control procedures in the office to include visitor log in, maintenance personnel escort, and mobile phone offsite stowage.
- Coordinate and maintain proper supplies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience required.
- Experience working in a government office environment preferred.
- Defense Travel System (DTS) experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must possess attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills required.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance is required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.