Cydecor, a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is hiring for a Weapons Technician that Will provide ordnance/weapons-related logistics, inventory, and weapons maintenance to Special Reconnaissance Team ONE (SRT-1) in Imperial Beach, CA
- Maintain electronic inventory control and accountability utilizing Naval Special Warfare regulations, DPAS, and MS Office products.
- Administrative inventory control and accountability by maintaining the records of the property accountability, to include a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit.
- Physical inventory control and accountability through secured spaces and storage units, access lists, marking and tracking property received and issued.
- Adding and removing equipment and supplies from all inventory databases, to include properly disposing of items through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA).
- Issuing and receiving equipment and supplies utilizing the proper custody receipts and/or similar documents designed to assign responsibility for the property.
- Support and provide guidance/recommendations to command personnel on related supplies and services.
- Work closely with NSWG-1 Ordnance Department, LOGSU-1 Armory, and NSW Ranges.
- Must Hold a Navy Enlisted Classification NEC 787A - Naval Special Warfare Small Arms Organizational Level Maintenance Technician
- Hazardous Material driver’s license with Medical certification
- Prior DoD experience-minimum of four years preferred
- Skills required to conduct preventative and limited corrective maintenance on small arms and gun mounts in support of SEAL/SDV Teams and Special Boat Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to lift items up to 75 lbs
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.