Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring a Business Development Analyst to be part of a dynamic team of professionals developing the capture and business development solutions to meet the company’s growth targets. This person will have exceptional attention to detail, energy, and writing skills to support the development and delivery of winning proposals to take a successful company to the next level. You will be excited to join a company focused on driving team goals, valuing their employees, and achieving excellence together in Arlington, VA.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide analysis and planning for the capture milestone and gate review process to drive the development of high-quality, winning proposals for DoD customers.
- Manage the gate review process, providing background information and analysis to Cydecor’s executive management to obtain approval for continued investment in projects.
- Research and document insights from technical area experts, including competitive intelligence, customer challenges, and hot-buttons, and analyze this information to develop key win themes and strategies.
- Facilitate technical gap analyses and forge corporate partnerships to be best positioned for upcoming RFPs, including the development of strategic teaming arrangements.
- Support the capture process by documenting and tracking business development opportunities, assisting in opportunity qualification.
- Catalog and index customer intelligence and planning documents for distribution and reference during the capture and proposal planning/development process.
- Plan, organize, and document Past Performance, Management, and Technical Libraries
- Contribute to strategic planning by understanding market and competitive forces, supporting the development and implementation of focused and tailored bid strategies.
- Support responses to past performance analyses and data calls
- Support color team reviews for current proposal efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Communications, or a relevant Business or Liberal Arts discipline
- Three (3) years of Federal Government contracting experience supporting the preparation of proposals.
- Must have demonstrated ability to think critically and provide strategic level analysis.
- Good oral and written communications skills, with proven ability to interact effectively with executive managers.
- Ability to operate in a rapid-paced business environment and quickly learn and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership and personal accountability.
- Must have exceptional resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources.
- Must have excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is desired.
- Must be able to obtain DoD SECRET level security clearance.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.