Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring an Integrated Logistics and Engineering Technician to support NAVSEA 06 PMS 340 Program Office in managing Undersea Safety Certification issues for the MK 11 SEAL Delivery Vehicle (SDV) at the Washington Navy Yard, DC.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work toward integrated schedule established to achieve full Safety Certification for MK 1103 and 1104, taking lead role/responsibility for satisfying Certification requirements.
- Participate in WIPT meetings, Working Groups, and program management meetings, as assigned
- Assume responsibility for all MK 11 SDV departures, but give first priority on DFS’s that are open for MK 1103 and 1104. DFS for SDV 1101 and 1102 must be coordinate with USWESO QAO as the Sustaining Activity.
- Track open Departures via eDFS, satisfy due dates for updates and consistently pursue closure
- Coordinate Sustaining surveys for MK 11 SDVs as required by the CPP and SOC Notebook
- Assume lead role in organizing the surveys, including identifying participants, scheduling the survey, attending the survey, run meetings, advocate for PMS340 in settling findings on the spot (as possible), creating meeting minutes with action items documented, and track action items.
- Track audit findings, coordinating with other offices/organizations, as required, to close out finding.
- Perform reviews of Tech Docs for Safety Certification purposes.
- Participate in adjudication meetings, as assigned
- Assist CM team in organizing and filing approved MK 11 SDV Certification documents within CMPro
- Be prepared to retrieve and distribute MK 11 SDV Certification documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical areas
- Extensive background in Quality Assurance
- Experience in NAVSEA Undersea Safety Certification
- Prior military experience desired, especially in nuclear submarines and/or naval special warfare undersea operations
- Leadership and management experience
- DOD Acquisition experience
- An active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law