Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business looking for a motivated and organized individual to help the Cydecor team coordinate, develop, deliver, and win proposals for contracts supporting the Department of Defense. We are looking for an individual with exceptional organization and communication skills and experience coordinating the development and delivery of winning proposals. Cydecor provides a dynamic team environment where accountability and effort are the core drivers for our success. For those are looking for a professional development opportunity on a winning team, please review our website and consider applying.
- Manage, and execute all aspects of proposal coordination processes and procedures and interactions with staff related to content data calls and collection, graphics development, editing, desktop publishing, and production efforts for both written and oral proposals.
- Create and maintain a proposal schedule and list of POCs, facilitate communication and set up meetings, take meeting notes and track action items, oversee document management, and manage the proposal development website.
- Assist the Proposal Manager with proposal plans, outlines, compliance matrices, storyboard layouts, annotated outline, schedules, and assignment.
- Confer with multi-disciplinary teams to schedule and help the Proposal Manager with proposal formatting, production, graphics, and quality control. Under the direction of the proposal manager and working with proposal authors and technical staff, the proposal coordinator will create graphics, tables, and other proposal components.
- Coordinate proposal document reviews (Kickoff Meetings, Pink Team, Red Team, Gold Team, etc.).
- Manage the proposal content repository, ensuring that proposal documents and artifacts are maintained in the proposal document library.
- Establish and maintain the master proposal calendar for tracking proposals corporate wide, may integrate schedules of all proposals and include due date alerts
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the development of proposals in response to Federal government solicitations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, English, Communications, or related disciplines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise across Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail, resourcefulness, and independence
- Experience managing and maintaining SharePoint lists and pages is desired
- Experience with document processing, formatting, and desktop publishing is desired
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic, with an understanding that proposal work requires a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends, if required.
- Must be able to obtain DoD SECRET level security clearance.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.