Responsible for full life cycle recruiting across multiple locations within the United States. You will be a part of a growing talent acquisition team that is focused on sourcing candidates, recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentations. This position will have influence over intermediate and long-term recruitment goals for the company.
- Drive and manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruitment process; including but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, reference checking, and managing back-office applicant tracking.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify effective sourcing strategies for multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with our geographically dispersed staff .
- Develop, track and report staffing metrics on time-to-offer-accepted, time-to-fill, customer service levels, cost per hire, source yield ratios, source effectiveness, and recruiter performance; Drive the Recruiting Team effort for continuous improvement in these areas.
- Initiate a variety of search techniques (Internet, Social Networking, personal networking, etc.) to identify passive candidates.
- Manage candidate activity through the use of Cydecor’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Report weekly on candidate activity for management transparency.
- Ensure adherence to all hiring processes.
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications, ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop compelling job postings to attract candidates.
- Mentor, support, and hold junior recruiters/sourcing specialists accountable to hiring objectives.
- Extend and negotiate employment offer packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of three (5+) years of experience in recruiting & talent acquisition.
- Must be flexible in a “fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Government contracting experience is a MUST.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to extract metrics and analytics from reports to focus on recruiting.
- Knowledge of OFCCP guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Taleo is a plus.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.