Cydecor is seeking an experienced manager to lead our bid and proposal team and to manage capture for DoD contracting opportunities with primary focus on the Navy. The selected manager will include develop capture strategy and business solutions for pursuit of opportunities and play a leadership role in defining technical solutions and competitive assessments.
- Engage with current and potential clients to discuss new and existing business opportunities
- Identify and drive toward objectives and opportunities for business growth in accordance with key performance indicators, performance metrics, and company growth targets
- Plan, coordinate, and lead the business development team in developing high-volume proposal responses for federal procurements.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and briefing material to support proposal project management requirements.
- Drive peer accountability and accountability to deadlines across the business development team throughout proposal development.
- Participate in proposal reviews and provide hands-on support to assessing and improving proposal documents.
- Anticipate challenges and needs throughout the proposal development process.
- Coordinate resource allocations, writing assignments, writing milestones, subject matter expert reviews, and schedule/deadline monitoring throughout the proposal life cycle.
- Manage and execute the bid and proposal consultant program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Communications, or a relevant Business or Liberal Arts discipline
- 10 years of DoD proposal/project management and business development experience
- 5+ years of executive-level capture management experience
- Project management experience with DoD agencies; Navy management experience preferred
- Outstanding verbal and writing communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to liaison with multiple inter-related departments
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Navy acquisition experience preferred
- Shipley training preferred
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.