Cydecor, Inc. is hiring a Budget Analyst (POM) to provide program and project management services to assist the Chief of Naval Operations, Expeditionary Warfare (OPNAV N95) staff with Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) development and oversight efforts through the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) process in achieving goals and objectives in support of Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, Joint Service Explosive Ordnance Disposal, and Navy equity to the DoD Joint Non-Lethal Weapons program.
Job Description Responsibilities
- Coordinate and Produce General Officer/Flag Officer level briefs in support of POM cycles.
- Review program financial documents for accuracy and execution ability in support of program buy-plans
- Provide direct support to resource sponsor programs with Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Collect financial data, and conduct financial analysis of program execution
- Review all programming and budgeting line items for applicable OPNAV requirements.
- Assist in analyzing and providing linkages between national-level strategic documents, Department of the Navy guidance, Chief of Naval Operations guidance to NECC requirements
- Provide PPBE analysis support to OPNAV N957 Expeditionary Combat branch
- Serve as key sponsor point of contact for reviews, conferences, briefings, and other meetings pertaining to the program portfolio
- Draft and edit reports, correspondence, and other memoranda for punctuation and grammar; ensure formats are in compliance with Department of the Navy policy and standards.
- Attend meetings and provide support to resource sponsor programs
- Coordinate, attend, and monitor meetings,
- Other duties and responsibilities as required within the program portfolio
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, physical science or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics or a management information technology.
- Ten (10) years of general experience highlighting knowledge of the federal budget process and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBE) in the Department of Defense (DoD).
- DoD services staff or other command staff experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ect.)
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- PPBE experience.
- Experience with U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combatant Command (NECC)
- Experience with Requirements analysis.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Acquisition courses (ig CLR 101, RQM 110, ACQ 101, RQM 310)
- Familiarity with Navy Acquisition processes
- US Citizen with a SECRET clearance.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.