Cydecor, Inc. is hiring a Senior SharePoint & Power Applications Developer to be responsible for structuring the design and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) applications that support NSWG-10 daily business operations.
- Collaborates closely with the customer to ensure the use of SOCOM enterprise BI applications enhances business decision making capabilities for the NSWG-10 clamancy and are in line with current command process workflows.
- Serve as lead developer and provide customer with recommendations for appropriate software (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics etc.) to meet NSWG-10 business process requirements.
- Provides engineering solutions to NSWG-10 business problems using the standard features and
- Create and maintain developer user guides, or other related development products in support of CPI initiatives.
- Create processing workflows using SharePoint Designer and/or Power Automate supporting portal-based tools and applications to push information to people or organizations as per the defined process map.
- Mentor and train customer personnel on the Microsoft Power Platform applications and features to support potential customer requirements.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues with NSWG-10 clamancy BI solutions.
- Attends SOCOM and NSW Enterprise customer Developer meetings, telecons and working groups to learn and share enterprise BI best practices.
- Works closely with customer and higher headquarters development teams to prepare for technology shifts ahead of new software deployment throughout the SOCOM enterprise.
- Utilizes development environments to beta test new technologies to test viability to meet NSWG-10 requirements.
- Must possess the ability to accurately and clearly document solutions.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Contractor must be proficient in the Microsoft Office 365 suite to include Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, Visio, InfoPath, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (or higher)
- and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Possess extensive knowledge of service-level customer policies, governance and digital
- transformation initiatives. Experience with these issues within SOF preferred.
- Must possess working knowledge of SQL, SSRS, T-SQL, Excel Formulas and DAX.
- Must possess eight (8) years' experience as an applications developer with SharePoint and
- other applications such as Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Develop BI applications on SOCOM systems at the appropriate classification level
- Must possess and maintain a SECRET clearance, and have the ability to ultimately possess and maintain TS/SCI.
- Must possess at least one IT professional certification, such as A+, Sec+ or Network+.
- Developing custom workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Developing and documenting web applications that support enhanced information sharing and collaboration across the NSWG-10 clamancy in support of planning, preparation, and conduct of Irregular Warfare activities. Developing and documenting custom workflows across the NSWG-10 to increase efficiency and effectiveness of routine staffing actions that support resourcing Irregular Warfare operations.
- Developing and documenting InfoPath and other Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based form solutions to provide flexible and effective separation of presentation and content.
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Power BI
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- Microsoft CRM 2011/2013 experience a plus
- Visual Studio experience a plus
- Virginia Beach (JEB Little Creek-Fort Story), VA
- Expect to travel at least two (2) times per year to Coronado, CA for a period of five (5) days.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.