Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring a PM logistics Analyst III to support the NAVSEA PMS340 contract in San Diego, CA.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Function as an Integrated Logistics Specialist (ILS) and Inventory Manager (IM) involved in efforts and actions in support of life cycle sustainment of diving and associated support equipment in accordance with applicable DoD, federal, municipal, and local standards and regulations. Life cycle sustainment support encompasses equipment acquisition, fielding, issuing, supporting appropriate maintenance training and actions, and replacing obsolete or inoperable equipment.
- The Dive equipment ILS/IM plans organizes, coordinates, and implements higher-level policy and doctrine as it relates to life cycle sustainment support for all Dive-related equipment within the NSW inventory.
- Develop and analyze data to determine logistics objectives and goals, identify support requirements, note issues between budgetary and other resource limitations, and conduct trade-off analyses.
- Prepare and execute associated Life-Cycle Support Plans (LCSPs), maintenance concepts documentation, Interim Support Plan (ISP), and/or other comparable documents to assist the designated program/project with logistics support processes and services.
- Based on the approved budget, prepare funding plans and budgets for phase replacement of equipment due to: fact of life events, the safety of use issues, maintenance, maintenance training, Engineering Change Proposals (as required), technical equipment evaluation with documentation, and product improvements. As funding is received, direct funds distribution as appropriate and revise spend plans as funding availability and other factors occur/dictate.
- Monitor the execution of the spending plan relative to contracts or delivery orders. Oversee product delivery dates, quantities, destinations, acceptance testing, and return or local demilitarization of obsolete equipment as directed or as required. Monitor the level of services being delivered throughout the fiscal year per the Statement of Work or contract as appropriate.
- The ILS/IM manages equipment life cycle operations and inventory management using Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) software, property book records, and maintenance management programs using contractor, In-Service Engineering Activity (ISEA), and/or military resources.
- Establish and maintain allowances for Dive equipment and ensure allowed quantities support other NSW equipment allocation documents.
- Provide input to Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) citing program requirements/quantities on-hand, serviceable equipment, and on-hand system reporting of inventory levels and force readiness.
- Provide and monitor input to property book accountability for Plant Property and Equipment (PP&E) requirements using Automatic Information Technology (AIT) management systems for inventory, authorization documents, and asset management above the unit level.
- Assist in the coordination of outfitting/requisitioning equipment requirements with program managers/item managers in NAVICP, NAVSEA, and DLA.
- Develop, submit, and defend input as required by the NSW Strategic Planning Process, Program Reviews, and submitting emergent unfunded requirements for Dive equipment. Create Program Objective Memorandum (POM) displays that depict the funding requirements for sustaining the NSW Dive equipment inventory throughout the FYDP.
- Inspect Echelon III Command execution of life cycle support plans, inventory control, and management processes.
- Coordinate with Program/Project Managers to ensure continuity of logistics support for replacement items and economic usage and distribution of assigned items.
- Analyze trends indicating actual or potential logistics problems and recommend solutions considering such factors as regulatory guidance, actions taken at other locations, unique considerations or circumstances, the essentiality of function, and alternative means of providing the same or similar support.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support in ILS elements including product support management; design interface; sustaining engineering; supply support; maintenance planning and management; packaging, handling, storage, and transportation (PHS&T); technical data; supporting equipment; training support; manpower and personnel; facilities and infrastructure support; and computer resource logistical support.
- Other duties as assigned. Assist with the development of Integrated Capability Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and Single Acquisition Manager Plan (SAMP) documents.
- Review other services ICD’s, CDD, CPD’s, or other acquisition-related documents for applicability to NSW operations.
- Interface with lower-echelon NSW designated proponents for technical requirements related to current and future equipment fielding plans.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement transition program plans based on new and emerging technology.
- BA/BS degree in a related field.
- At least six (6) years of direct support to the United States military or Department of Defense.
- At least four (4) years of work experience in logistics management and process improvement.
- Prior US military logistics experience is strongly desired.
- Possess extensive knowledge in, awareness of, or experience in supporting: Provisioning; 3-M Maintenance; Sustainment Planning; Configuration Data Management; Technical Drawings; Engineering Change Proposals; Navy supply support systems; CASREP tracking processes; Contracts; PSD, BAM & MAM documentation; Disposal Process (DEMIL, FMS, CMP, IGS).
- Possess the ability to author, review and adjudicate logistics-related documentation including NTSP; TM, IMWR & DMWR; MFP; CMP; LCSP; MOA/MOU/EAA; ISEA Agreements; SOW/WP; Integration Manuals; Interface Control Documents; Basis of Issue Plans; POMs.
- In-depth knowledge of Navy, USSOCOM, NAVSEA, and supported command logistical concepts (supply, maintenance, financial systems, policies, procedures, and regulations).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Logistics coursework desired: CLM003, CLL008, CLL011, CLL037, CLL038, LOG102/103/2014, etc.
- Completion of the US Military Logistics Officer Course (or equivalent) is desired.
Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.