At Cydecor, we are driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectation. We are seeking an innovative HR Manager to develop and deliver exceptional HR support while ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations. The HR Manager is responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions and performs both strategic and hands-on roles. The individual selected for this highly visible role will work closely with the Executive Team to assist with short and long-term planning of HR function such as implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Lead and manage the HR team driving its performance through the development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop and implement employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and engaging employees ; recommend benefit programs to the Executive Team; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bid and; awarding benefit contract
- Improve the monitoring, and appraisal of employee performance by working with managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and Federal employment laws and regulations. Ensure continuous improvement of HR functions by recommending, preparing, updating, human resource policies and procedures to reflect evolving laws, regulations, and guidance from the company’s Executive Team.
- Manage and administer the annual employee performance review process, employee compensation actions, and coordinate with payroll to resolve any payroll problems or discrepancies.
- Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field,
- Master’s in HRM or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years HR supervisory experience as a manager.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Human Resources or People Operations.
- SPHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent certification is required.
- Previous experience providing HR support for a DoD or government professional services contracting company to include working with transitioning military and Government personnel and knowledge of post-Government employment ethics laws and regulations
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
- Experience with Taleo ATS and HR Onboarding modules.
- Up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in complying with, local, state, and federal employment laws and compliance requirements to include Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1, and VETS 4212.
- Experience negotiating third-party vendor contracts to include benefits programs
- Advanced knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- None; Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.