Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Cydecor is looking for a Program Analyst to provide executive, analytical and management support services to the Program Manager.
- Provide integration and coordination of office operations including the management of records, schedules, and correspondence; long-term planning, deliverable tracking, task management and program management assistance; implementing and maintaining standard operating procedures for the program office.
- Provide executive level support and liaison functions with Navy, DoD, Congress and other agencies and organizations.
- Implementation and maintenance of an information system for control of all Program Office documentation.
- Assist with the development of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of specific programs.
- Assist with the development of metrics to monitor progress against programmatic goals and objectives.
- Identify and monitor program risk areas and developing risk management efforts to reduce the program risks to acceptable levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or a technical field desired.
- Five (5) years of program management support.
- PMP Certification (desired)
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.