The Logistician will be responsible for supporting the Program Manager with integrating the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition, and wholesale environments.
- Direct the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance
- Prepare and implement directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped
- Develop, initiate, integrate, and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment
- Provide support for Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) including but not limited to the review of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), deviations and waivers for ILS impacts, and provide comments and recommendations
- Review and provide feedback to the PSM on the full range of logistics products instituted from program inception through design and construction for the life cycle support and maintenance of the class
- Assist in planning, execution, coordination, integration and oversight of all ILS activities and projects, including ILS Support Management Team (ILSMT) meetings, program reviews, maintenance of calendars for scheduling, and tracking program logistics-related events
- Prepare, maintain, and produce monthly metrics briefs utilizing CDMD-OA (Configuration Data Managers Database – Open Architecture) and OARS (Open Architectural Retrieval System)
- Plan & provide support for Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (ILSMT) events.
- Five (5) years relevant experience required.
- Product Support Planning experience in accordance with DoD 5000.02 preferred.
- Experience with product support metrics working within CDMD-OA/ OARS databases preferred.
- Experience developing, reviewing and determining ILS impacts with shipbuilding engineering change requests/proposals (ECR/ECP) preferred.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.