NaturalPoint, Inc. was founded in 1997 to develop and bring to market high quality image tracking technology and unique computer control devices. Now the largest motion capture provider in the world, NaturalPoint offers high-performance optical tracking solutions at the most affordable prices in the industry. As a result, it has become the favorite of industry leaders in VR, drones, game and film production, university education and research, engineering, robotics, industrial measurement, life science, sports performance, injury prevention, and many others.
We are seeking and experienced inside sales representative for our growing team in Corvallis Oregon. The inside sales representative will be responsible for supporting the sales team through the sales cycle.
What You'll Do:
- Update and track lead progress in Salesforce
- Update and processing new quotes
- Manage returns and RMAs
- Ensure customer NDAs are executed properly.
- Work with colleagues in Sales and Marketing to coordinate regular lead activity
- Ability to maintain acceptable standards of office conduct
- Ensure prompt and prospective follow-up of leads
- Coordinate resources to craft winning solutions for prospective customers
- Receive calls in the phone queue and talk to prospective customers
- Engaging new opportunities, maintaining existing relationships, and following up with our reseller/integrator networks through email and phone correspondence
- Responsible for uncovering new opportunities within assigned territory, introducing and creating preference for NaturalPoint, and qualifying and developing leads
- Engage prospective customers to sell the NaturalPoint story, our products, availability and pricing
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with prospective customers
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a sales role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- May work flexible hours to meet business needs.
NaturalPoint is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.