NaturalPoint Inc. is seeking an Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. A successful Inventory Manager is reliable and meticulous about record keeping with great attention to detail.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that all business operations have adequate materials and supplies to meet production needs.
- Ensure assembly materials are stocked adequately to maintain consistent workflow.
- Provide weekly inventory reports.
- Collaborate with production employees and other staff to ensure production goals are met.
- Use software to monitor inventory levels and update inventory items.
- Anticipate shifts in demand.
- Place orders to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ Years’ experience with inventory systems or relevant experience.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong team player, possessing the willingness to seek and accept feedback, adopt NaturalPoint practices and help us grow and improve upon them.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience with ERP systems.
- BA/BSc in business administration, logistics or other relevant fields.
- Relevant qualifications, e.g., CPIM.
Find out more about us: Facebook.com/optitrack
NaturalPoint Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace