We’re OptiTrack, makers of the most precise wide area tracking systems on earth. We’re looking for a couple more stars to add to our software development team to continue to improve our excellent product lineup.
You will be designing and developing applications on the leading edge of motion capture.
What you'll do:
- Create clean, fast, well-documented embedded code in an elite team of developers.
- Engineer efficient and robust firmware for a variety of motion tracking devices, including cameras and trackable devices.
- Participate in code testing and test development to ensure application quality.
What you'll bring:
- BS or higher in a technical discipline (e.g. EE, CS, Engineering), or 3+ years of relevant job experience.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, with some exposure to embedded software /firmware development. Ability to work with minimal oversight and with excellent team communication.
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of optical motion capture technology and/or 3D tracking.
- Experience with microcontroller programming on Xilinx, STM32.
- Experience with FPGA’s.
- Understanding of hardware communication interfaces and firmware development.
This position reports to our HQ in Corvallis, OR, but remote candidates are welcome. If you are a great match, please apply!
Find out more about us: Facebook.com/optitrack
NaturalPoint is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.