We’re OptiTrack, makers of the most precise wide area tracking systems on earth. We’re looking for a couple more stars to add to our software development team to continue to improve our excellent product lineup.
You will be designing and developing applications on the leading edge of motion capture.
This would involve either a paid short term internship or part-time work while finishing a degree (preferred)
What you'll do:
- Create clean, fast, well-documented code in an elite team of developers.
- Engineer efficient and robust motion capture interfaces to a variety of devices.
- Participate in code testing and test development to ensure application quality.
What you'll bring:
- Working towards a BS or higher in a technical discipline (e.g. CS, Engineering), or 3+ years of relevant job experience.
- Good knowledge of C++, with some exposure to other programming and scripting languages (e.g. C#, Python, etc.).
- Reasonable understanding of linear algebra and 3D geometry.
- Passion for developing classes and frameworks that are well constructed and well instrumented for testing.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and with excellent team communication.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Knowledge of optical motion capture technology and/or 3D tracking.
- Experience with OpenGL.
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity, LabVIEW, or MATLAB.
- Understanding of hardware communication interfaces and firmware development.
This position reports to our HQ in Corvallis, OR, but remote candidates are welcome. If you are a great match, please apply!
Find out more about us: Facebook.com/optitrack
NaturalPoint is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.