NaturalPoint is seeking a Technical Support Engineer for its suite of software and hardware products. The ideal candidate will enjoy communicating with others regarding a wide range of technical topics and troubleshooting issues to resolution.This is a multi-facet position that requires a high level of multitasking skills and understanding of various processes.
Applicants should be detail oriented, meticulous and practice exemplary communication skills. If you are savvy with technology, and if you enjoy helping and teaching others, we would love to hear from you.
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone and email, answering day-to-day technical questions and helping troubleshoot unexpected problems.
- Assist with demos and answer questions about the use of our technology to solve customer needs.
- Communicate with internal teams to keep all aware of new and developing issues.
- Travel to on-site customer locations for systems installation and training.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 2 + Years Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, both hardware and software.
- Familiarity with 3D concepts and applications.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine and Virtual Production pipelines.
- Self-starter who will monitor and pick up new tasks without being asked.
- Strong team player, possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adopt NaturalPoint practices, and continuously learn, evolve, and improve.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience with motion capture hardware and software.
- Proficiency with Python and/or another programming language.
- Familiarity with life science and data analysis applications such as Matlab and Labview.
- Familiarity with robotics programming.
- Familiarity with animation and rendering engines such as MotionBuilder, Maya, Unity and Unreal.
NaturalPoint is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace