TrackIR Product Manager
NaturalPoint is seeking a Product Manager for TrackIR, the premier head-tracking technology for PC gaming and simulation used by gamers world-wide to track and augment their head movement to make games more immersive and responsive.
The ideal candidate will help to create long-lasting relationships with our valued developers and customers alike by providing timely, on-target and helpful solutions. If you are technically savvy, know your way around computers and have a fantastic manner helping others on the phone and via email, we would like to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Manage and advance the TrackIR hardware and software product lines (https://www.trackir.com).
- Develop relationships with game developers and foster adoption of the TrackIR interface into new and existing game titles.
- Communicate clearly with software and hardware engineers, production staff, and marketing team, guiding further product development.
- In-house game/application testing for suitability and system optimization
- Track reported issues and customer feedback to constantly improve the product line.
What You'll Bring:
- Passion for gaming and developing good relationships with game developers and the gaming community.
- Social media marketing and community engagement experience.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and with excellent team communication.
- Great technical skills, including proficiency with Windows based applications, networking, and PC building experience.
- PC gaming experience, especially simulator games (flight, racing, etc).
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience using TrackIR
- Additional language competency.
- Proficiency with software programming or custom scripting in C++ and Python.
- Previous experience with motion capture hardware and software.
- Familiarity with ticketing and source revision systems.
- Comfortable learning or already familiar with motion capture technology and markets.
This position reports to our HQ in Corvallis, OR, but remote candidates are welcome. If you are a great match, please apply!
Find out more about us: Facebook.com/optitrack
NaturalPoint is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.