Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of complex medical technologies. We are curious, persistent, and resilient. We bring ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several areas, and united by a singular purpose—deliver results for our customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients worldwide.
Process Development Engineer, Senior
Senior Process Development Engineers will work cross functionally to support the development of next generation complex electro-mechanical medical devices. A Senior Process Development Engineer is responsible for supporting the integration of new manufacturing processes into commercial manufacturing. Their responsibilities include: new product introduction, manufacturing strategy and layout, supplier development, Design for Manufacturability, Process identification, development and implementation, production documentation, and continuous improvement. A Senior Process Development Engineer is expected to train and mentor other members of the team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with development engineering to commercialize new products.
- Create and maintain production documentation such as build of materials, assembly and test procedures, part drawings, and engineering change orders.
- Identify new process/manufacturing capabilities that expand manufacturing capabilities that improve quality, reduce labor and overhead costs. .
- Lead small to medium size projects/programs within the New Product Introduction Area.
- Identify and support the selection and evaluation of new suppliers.
- Application of design for manufacturability into new development programs.
- Plan and execute process characterizing through process validation. IQ/OQ/PQ
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, technical or scientific disciple. 5-9 Yrs experience; (MA + 3-6 yrs).
- 5 to 9 years manufacturing engineering experience in electronic-based manufacturing environment. Medical device highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with regulated environments such as FDA QSR’s, ISO13485 for medical devices and ISO 9001:2000.
- Highly proficient at writing and editing production and other technical documents.
- Demonstrated understanding of DOE, Statistics and test method validation.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with computers and the MS Suite.
- Knowledge of Injection Molding a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Office Environment
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Our cultural values are the pillars of our company and define how we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive. Our cultural beliefs are the key behaviors we have identified as the most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
- I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for patients, customers and the company.
- I am passionate about producing products that help people.
- I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it works, how it’s built, how it’s controlled.
- I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
- I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company’s Key Results.
- I demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude.
- I project confidence in the process of design/development.
- I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative in my approach.
- I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the best solutions.
- I own problem resolution, especially when it’s hard.
- I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
- I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and delivering results.
- I have a proven track record of designing and transferring high-performing products to production.
- I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and doing.
- I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong emotional intelligence.
- I build trust in a variety of relationships.
- I successfully use both strong written and oral communication skills.
- I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels, both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.