Minnetronix Medical is a preferred partner in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of complex medical technologies. We are curious, persistent, and resilient. We bring ideas, identify gaps and provide a unique ability to see and deliver possibilities. We are one company, focused in several areas, and united by a singular purpose—deliver results for our customers to improve outcomes for clinicians and patients worldwide.
Program Manager II
The Program Manager (PM) will lead project teams to manage and meet customer expectations, with ultimate responsibility for on-time, on-budget product execution. The PM is the day-to-day contact with customers to manage the customer’s project. The PM also leads internal project teams, including the management of product development team activities, the program schedule, budget, scope and the overall design to program objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Sales Team and Systems Engineering, lead and develop estimates and proposals for new business opportunities as well as proposals and addendums for follow-on work with existing customers, with limited oversight.
- Lead customer interactions for individual programs, with a strong focus on customer expectation management. Will include a moderate level of business negotiation (e.g. significant scope/cost changes, billing disputes.)
- Develop and maintain program plans and communicate program status to customer(s) and internal teams.
- Will manage multiple projects and customers, generally of medium size and complexity and may typically have 2-5 active programs.
- Lead cross-discipline teams in a matrix organization.
- Responsible for control and communications of project/program level risks, issue management, and project quality.
- With Engineering, identify and execute opportunities for continual process improvement in Minnetronix’ product development processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. required preferably in technical field; PMP certification a plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a customer-facing product development role
- Experience in the contract engineering service business preferred.
- Office Environment
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Our cultural values are the pillars of our company and define how we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive. Our cultural beliefs are the key behaviors we have identified as the most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
- I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for patients, customers and the company.
- I am passionate about producing products that help people.
- I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it works, how it’s built, how it’s controlled.
- I value diversity of thought and perspectives.
- I consistently challenge my thinking to achieve our company’s Key Results.
- I demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude.
- I project confidence in the process of design/development.
- I embrace changes and challenges. I am creative and innovative in my approach.
- I challenge the status quo and continuously searches for the best solutions.
- I own problem resolution, especially when it’s hard.
- I am energized by challenges and the work to solve them.
- I take ownership/accountability in solving problems and delivering results.
- I have a proven track record of designing and transferring high-performing products to production.
- I seek new perspective from others to improve both thinking and doing.
- I lead and operate with humility; demonstrating strong emotional intelligence.
- I build trust in a variety of relationships.
- I successfully use both strong written and oral communication skills.
- I communicate effectively with audiences across all levels, both internally and externally.
Minnetronix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.