At McKinstry, we’re proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors, and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet. If you are looking to leave a purposeful mark on the world, then McKinstry is the place for you.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator to join our team as a member of our growing SPG Mechanical INW division.
You're great at:
- Receiving of client requests and management of client expectations and communication across maintenance and service calls,
- Prioritize and schedule maintenance, service, and project work within given time periods
- Schedules and manages a group of technicians across all work, including communication of work details, assurance of tools/material requirements, and project expectations
- Management and communication of work status, assuring achievement of client commitment and work success for McKinstry.
- Continuous updating, work prioritization, and technician scheduling in the dynamic environment, including working with other Service Coordinators, Account Management, and Project Management resources.
- Communication with our clients and representation of McKinstry across all work managed and dispatched.
- Promote a comprehensive safety program for our department, across all work managed, and with all technicians dispatched
- Effectively manage jobs and budgets across all horizontal offerings: Maintenance, Service, and Projects.
- Communicating closely with management in regards to callbacks, technician problems, unsatisfied customers, etc.
- Available an hour before and after start and/or end times to assist the team during unscheduled peak times that is required due to the nature of service work (basically 7-5 schedule flexibility).
- Provides accurate accounting of sales achievements and improves service visibility.
- Reviews current service processes and then refines the methods to make them more efficient and effective for clients and McKinstry
- Generates reports for weekly and monthly meetings. Includes pipeline reports, sales summaries, maintenance project reports, manpower reports, and employee expenses.
- Assures the efficient and complete closeout of all work managed.
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical contractor tools and equipment preferred.
- Three (3) years of administrative experience working with customers required.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Knowledge of how to properly review proposals, bids, contracts and manpower reports preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Applicants for this role will only be considered if they possess current US Work Authorization, and do not require employer-sponsored VISA support to begin or remain in this role.