Roofmart, a major Canadian distributor of residential, commercial Roofing and Siding products since 1957, requires an Inside Sales Associate to join our growing organization. With over 50 Roofmart locations across Canada, we are strategically positioned to handle all our customer needs, and we are looking for You to join our great team and help us grow our business.
Position: Inside Sales
Shift: Days – between 6:30 am and 4:30 pm
Pay Rate: We Offer Competitive Wages & Other Incentives!
What will you do?
- Serve as the customer’s first point of contact when shopping in-store or calling the branch
- Completing sales transactions, daily banking reconciliation reports, and purchasing
- Provide world class support and build strong, long term relationships with existing customers as well as assist in the development of new customers
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment in the store and yard
- Strictly adhere to and comply with all health and safety rules, regulations, and legislation
- Other duties as required
Why work for Roofmart?
- Competitive Wages & Incentives
- Dental & Health Benefits
- RRSP Contributions & Company Matching
- Work/Life Balance – straight day shifts
- Full-time hours and overtime available
- 2 weeks' vacation
Who are you?
- You are an energetic person with a passion for Customer Service
- Experience in an Office setting is a definite asset- experience with different ERP systems including invoicing, purchasing, receiving, cash-receipts, credit, bank reconciliation.
- Overall strong business acumen and decision making ability coupled with a strong work ethic
- Team player with a positive attitude, self- starter with an appetite for learning new skills
What do you have?
- 2 or more years of successful retail, business, accounting, or sales experience
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Other valuable experience - scheduling deliveries, mail, inventory, cycle counting, bank deposits, sending & receiving packages (Purolator)
- Knowledge of the roofing industry would be considered an asset
If you are interested in joining the Roofmart family, please email your resume to email@example.com
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: Roofmart is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Roofmart encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.