Roofmart, a major Canadian distributor of residential, commercial Roofing and Siding products since 1957, requires a Truck Driver/Crane Operator to join our growing organization. With over 50 Roofmart locations across Canada, we are strategically positioned to handle all our customer needs, and we are looking for You to join our great team and help us grow our business.
As Roofmart continues to grow, you have the opportunity to grow too. Ask us about owning your own Roofmart truck.
Position: Truck Driver/Crane Operator
Shift: Days – between 6:30 am and 4:30 pm
Pay Rate: We Offer Competitive Wages & Bonus Incentives!
What will you do?
- Safely load, move and deliver product
- Perform pre-operational inspections, maintenance checklists, clean and lubricate the crane
- Maintain clean and organized work environments in the store, yard, and trucks
- Strictly adhere to and comply with all health and safety rules, regulations, and legislation
- Other duties as required
Why work for Roofmart?
- Competitive Wages & Bonus Incentives
- Dental & Health Benefits
- RRSP Contributions & Company Matching
- Work/Life Balance – straight day shifts
- Overtime Available
- 2 weeks' vacation
What do you have?
- Must have valid insurance acceptable Class Provincial CDL and ability to provide current drivers abstract
- Class A/B Operator Ticket
- Load securement training (can be provided)
- Fall Protection/Working at Heights Training - an asset (can be provided)
- First Aid Certificate - an asset (can be provided)
- Forklift training - an asset (can be provided)
- HIAB experience - Preferred
- Ability to lift, push and carry 80-100lbs repeatedly
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of the roofing industry would be considered an asset
If you are interested in joining the Roofmart family, please email your resume to email@example.com
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: Roofmart is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Roofmart encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.