At EMJ, we are more than just General Contractors. We are People Serving People. In business for more than 50 years and a recognized leader in the construction industry, we strive to provide unique value and an unmatched client experience by living our values of selfless, trustworthy, and gritty.
The Project Coordinator position takes the lead in making sure assigned projects are properly set up according to the requirements outlined in the Standard of Excellence. This role provides support to the organization and serves as a resource for the operations teams. The Project Coordinator position covers responsibilities with field operations, software, and project administration.
What You Will Be Doing in this Role:
- Serves as a member of the Procore Committee and various CX Teams and attend team meetings as requested
- Works with subcontractors to establish trust and assist them with information needed regarding the project as needed
- Works with Superintendents regarding questions, follow-up and other issues
- Coordinates with Project Team and IT for jobsite needs for IT equipment, services, internet services, etc.
- Order drawings as requested by project team
- Serves as the main point of contact for assigned projects in Procore; responsible for project setup, contacts, maintenance and training of team as needed
- Reviews start-up packages with new hires during new employee orientation
- Communicates updates, reminders of critical changes, upcoming meetings as requested
- Sends out memos and logs all information as requested by project teams
- Proof and distribute correspondence for projects
- Audit and maintain project information for monthly job list distribution historical record
Other Duties May be Assigned:
- Processes and sends Owner pay applications for execution and distribution
- Updates the active job list in Viewpoint and Procore and distribute monthly
- Processes and distributes the Reading File for Leadership
- Adds new projects to Abacus – print network
- Assists PM with Owner Contract review
- Sets up welcome packet for new subcontractors
- Coordinates getting safety supplies ordered
- Assists with Owner contracts for signature along with other documents
- Assists with document control for projects; CCIP, Certified Payroll, HUD, etc.
- Assists with tracking of all intent and lien notices
What You Will Need in This Role:
- 2-3 years of experience in related position, preferably in a construction environment
- Knowledge of field and office administration and management practices
- Works effectively and in a timely manner
- Able to follow through on all assigned tasks and projects
- Computer skills using Procore, Viewpoint, SharePoint, Bluebeam, Cosential, and MS Office preferred
EMJ rewards its employees with competitive pay and benefits, an outstanding work/life balance, a first class office environment, and a position that recognizes and rewards entrepreneurial spirit. Think you have what it takes to join our team?
To learn more about EMJ’s rich history and our mission of being People Serving People, visit us at www.emjcorp.com.
AA/EOE. E-Verify employer
EMJ Construction is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.