CRST Specialized Transportation is seeking a self motivated and results oriented Account Coordinator
- Creates optimal front line customer relations, working with customers from specific regions of the country, thereby ensuring continued company growth and goal achievement.
- Coordinating all facets of customer freight shipments: booking freight, answer customer calls and assisting with preparation of customer rate quotes.
- Monitors logistics through communication with operations.
- Assists Sales department in providing rate quotes.
- Perform special assignments as delegated, relating to special areas of concern.
- College degree or one year of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience prioritizing matters.
- Possess customer service related experience.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to work under potentially stressful situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.