Job Summary: The Billing Specialist is responsible for verifying rate information and customer-billing addresses in order to produce accurate bills, using contracts, tariffs and quoted rates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain close communication with customers, outside agents, sales personnel, operations, and driver payroll departments.
- Rate and release accurate freight bills.
- Locate missing paperwork on loads that cannot be billed without the required paperwork.
- Maintain accurate customer information.
- Audit accounts where there is a payment discrepancy.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business technical procedures or government regulations
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, etc. over the phone or in person
- 1-3 months of previous experience in a relevant field required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Microsoft Office Excel skills preferred
- Attention to detail is necessary
CRST is an EOE. Offer contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment background and drug tests.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com