Job Location: United States, Remote
Join our team
Centric Consulting is an international management consulting firm with expertise in digital, business and technology. We are looking for a Automation Lead t o join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Work with customers to understand process requirements and translate into functional specifications and high-level designs, together with the development team.
- Work with developers to ensure that designed solutions are scalable and that any security and regulation requirements are addressed.
- Ensure customer has all necessary documentation and training to maintain the RPA environment and automation going forward.
- Assist customers with managing an RPA CoE including the necessary process flow and documentation needed.
- Resolve any issues that may be roadblocks to a successful automation deployment.
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team during RFI/RFP and PoC stages, including the drafting of RFI/RFP responses.
- Promote the creation of a governance framework for the end-to-end RPA implementation including the engagement model, process documentation, standards, release management, roles and responsibilities, and a mechanism for continuous improvement.
Who you are:
- 5+ years' experience delivering successful RPA strategies in a consulting environment across a variety of industries.
- Delivery-focused but we would also expect that you are engaged with account management, practice management, and some business development programs.
- Ensure project deliverables meet our Delivery Excellence expectations.
- Collaborate with Centric leadership and account managers, identifying ways to enhance client relationships and the internal Centric culture.
- Experience across multiple industries is required.
What We Offer?
We offer benefits to support your physical, emotional, mental and financial health:
- Time Off, When You Need It. A self-managed paid time off (PTO) program.
- Built For Families. Parental leave and flexible remote working options.
- Care For You and Yours. Flexible health care options for you, your family and your pets. Plus, long-term disability, 401(k) benefits and more!
- Help With the Little Things. Stipends to offset home office costs (such as internet, cell service and supplies).
- Our Success Is Your Success. A profit-sharing program and annual company-sponsored trip to celebrate our accomplishments together.
- Opportunities to Grow. Take courses. Attend conferences. Get certified.
Want to know why you should work with us and what we offer employees? Visit our website to learn more.
About Centric Consulting:
Founded in 1999 with a remote workforce, we combine the benefits of experience, flexibility and cost efficiency to create tailored solutions centered on what’s best for businesses. Now numbering more than 1,400 employees across the country and India, we’re committed to solving clients’ toughest problems and delivering on our mission of providing unmatched experiences.
Our purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring unmatched experiences to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use — it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure we are a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion , from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we are looking for and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring our mission and core values to life, working together to provide the highest quality services to our clients while allowing our employees to reach their full potential.