Microsoft Dynamics CRM D365 CE Functional Consultant
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Cincinnati business unit is passionate about making a positive impact in the community. We strive to live our Centric core values and embed them in the work we do for our clients and in our corporate citizenship role. We’re looking for a Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE Functional Consultant to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- This will be an opportunity to help launch and grow a new part of our business network within the D365 partner ecosystem, make an impact with clients as a solution architect, and also provide leadership on project work.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of evaluating business and technology needs and translating that understanding into configuration of the software and/or technical specifications for custom development. The Architect serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development or implementation team.
- Design, lead and build CRM solutions for our client community.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions, and features.
- This is a full-time, part-time or contract opportunity.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
In addition to 4+ years hands-on CRM experience:
- Business process analysis
- Project management
- Functional requirements testing
- Experience with PSA would be nice
- Technical training and support
- Proven Delivery Excellence
- Long-term client relationship building
- A strong passion for Dynamics 365 and associated Microsoft technologies.
- Proven project experience of implementing Dynamics 365 solutions either in industry or for a consulting company.
- Strong workshop, facilitation and presentations skills.
- Understanding of the principles, implications and design considerations of the underlying platform aspects of Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Deep understanding of the methods and tools used to customize and extend Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Boston team and other [technologists or consultants] at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture– Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact– We think of ourselves as big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences– We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging– We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation– We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good– We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty– Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and remote working options for our employees. In fact, we wrote the book on creating remote culture – literally.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.