Project Manager (Remote)
Job Location: Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, FL (South Florida - Remote/Virtual)
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more.
Our Miami business unit cares about our clients, and giving back to the community, too. Our team members have the freedom to donate their time to charitable organizations of their choice, allowing each individual to spend time on something that matters to them personally. We’re looking for Account Manager to join our growing team.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Work closely with customers to translate project requirements into achievable deadlines, and ensure schedules and budgets stay on track using standard management methodology.
- Lead project team members, and provide ongoing feedback, supporting them in their efforts to meet project goals and create unmatched client experiences.
- Partner with our clients to identify and resolve issues, in a timely and transparent manner.
- Identify, document, and drive issues and risks to resolution / mitigation, and when necessary, escalate to leadership for assistance
- Develop and communicate project plans, status reports, communication plans and other documents and presentations.
- Monitor project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Collaborate with Centric leadership and account managers, identifying ways to enhance client relationships and the internal Centric culture.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions
- Evaluate existing accounts to expand offerings as well as analyze competitors, recommend strategies, and lead proposals to gain net new business
- Perform deal-related analysis, including financial modeling, due diligence, and negotiations
- Serve as an escalation point for risk/issues related to direct reports and client pursuits
- Effectively engage and communicate with internal cross functional teams to include Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Talent Acquisition etc.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes
- Drive discovery of new opportunities within multiple key accounts to significantly grow new revenue streams
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Manage customer engagements in a matrixed fast-paced environment, including core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage and report
- Lead client meetings with thorough documentation and rigorous follow up
- Manage and collaborate with internal Centric teams and third parties in account administration activities, such as project setup, talent acquisition & staffing, approval of account time and expense, billing, and accounts receivable, etc.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Proven success delivering projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Successful managing multiple project streams and leading teams
- Able to successfully manage multiple client accounts and projects
- Demonstrates a track record of successfully developing and growing multiple, large, and complex accounts
- Experience creating successful and repeatable Account Management/Sales processes
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the client and client’s environment
- Builds trust and has the client’s best interest at heart
- Ability to set an account strategy and goals, and provide the leadership to ensure the team achieves the planned goals
- Most comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to craft and present technical and business solutions to executive leadership
- Strong focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, and the identification of opportunities and risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- CAPM, PMP, CSM, SAFe or similar certifications are highly preferred
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture – Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact – We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences – We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging – We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation – We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good – We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty – Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and remote working options for our employees. In fact, we wrote the book on creating a remote culture — literally.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.