Azure Cloud Architect
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more. We’re looking for a Azure Cloud Architect to join our growing team.
About this role:
You should be a well-rounded IT Professional with hands-on experience designing & delivering technology solutions. Have a strategic mindset to understand business needs and solve problems by introducing and implementing effective and advanced technologies. Ability to be hands on with implementing solutions in multiple environments including the cloud, with a solid understanding of application architecture, supporting tools and technologies, design and development and integration of technology operations in Hybrid scenarios. Ability to adapt to new and emerging technologies and business objectives as well as to assist leaders in mapping out goals and tasks. Be passionate about collaborating with clients to deliver technology solutions that drive business outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Keep your skills sharp across a range of modern technologies while delivering solutions that integrate multiple offerings to provide customized client solutions.
- Utilize your strengths and experiences in cloud technologies to design and implement systems following current and future best practices.
- Uphold coding principles, standards and practices as well as best practices in code and data management.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery while providing an unmatched consulting experience.
- Participate in networking / technical communities of practice in the greater Charlotte community.
- Participate in pursuits that span multiple Centric Technology service offerings.
- Be a leader in driving a broader tech community within Centric.
- Be instrumental in driving innovation efforts from idea to prototype.
- Stay informed on the latest technology trends and “the next big thing.”
- Azure Solution Architecture
- Architecture and Solutions Design
- Microsoft Full Stack
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology Operations
- Project Delivery
- Business Processes
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Certifications – Microsoft Azure Certifications a plus
- 7-15 years’ experience in relevant areas of focus such as: custom application development, systems architecture and data systems architecture; having designed and implemented solutions hosted on prem., virtually and in the cloud.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, ALM, ITIL DevOps, Automated Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to C-level client representatives with the ability to translate tech speak into non-tech language.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Centric leadership team will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture – Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths . Figure out what you want to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact – We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences – We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here .
- Innovation – We value passion, determination, perseverance, and innovation . We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good – We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects .
- The Nitty Gritty – Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and remote working options for our employees.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.