Organization Design Consultant
Job Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our People & Change practice believes successful businesses continually focus on, define and operationalize change to remain competitive and stay relevant with customers, employees and stakeholders. We believe that together, with our clients, we can empower and enable their organizations to thrive. But it takes the right people, skills, and approach to deliver desired results. That’s where you come in! What we value the most: individuals who are people-centric and dedicated to delivering high quality People & Change solutions to our clients. We’re looking for an Organization Design Consultant to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge, expertise and skills in consulting with clients on organization design and operations solutions within enterprise-wide, multinational corporations across various industries.
- Anticipate, plan and lead organization design work efforts, including translating strategy into design criteria and principles; work and process design; creating high level operating models; defining business unit, function and teams; job and role design; architecting scorecards, metrics and reward systems; and finding ways to optimize the organization.
- Sound understanding and application of organization design techniques and methods – such as strategic workforce planning and building the change process into the organization design approach
- Leverage strong communications skills to collaborate and work with diverse Centric and Client teams to achieve project and change adoption objectives
- Apply a proactive, flexible, and practical approaches to manage the people, process, and technology changes occurring within the Client while achieving a project's desired outcomes.
- Deliver both strategic (can set the vision with executives) and tactical (willingness to roll-up your sleeves to execute the work) solutions to clients in various environments and discipline
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 10 + years' experience leading/executing Organization Design, Business Transformation or Business Architecture projects.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. This can include internal and external consulting experience.
- Experience building and executing Organizational Change management (OCM) strategies and plans in the context of large-scale organization change efforts.
- Experience and knowledge of leading Organization Design principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to assess, build, and execute tailored Organization Design strategies and plans.
- Experience facilitating executive and senior leadership vision, strategy and alignment workshops.
- Knowledge on designing and executing an organizational assessment to build roadmap for organizational design.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture– Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact– We think of ourselves as big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences– We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging– We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation– We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good– We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty– Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and remote working options for our employees. In fact, we wrote the book on creating remote culture – literally .
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.