Organization Design Consultant
Job Location: United States, Remote
Join our team
Centric Consulting is an international management consulting firm with expertise in digital, business and technology. We are looking for an Organization Design Consultant to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge, expertise and skills in consulting with clients on organization design and operations solutions within enterprise-wide, multinational corporations across multiple industries.
- Anticipate, plan and lead organization design work efforts, including translating strategy into design criteria and principles; work and process design; create high-level operating models; define department, function and teams; job and role design; architect scorecards, metrics and reward systems; and find ways to improve us.
- Sound understanding and application of organization design techniques and methods – such as strategic workforce planning and building the change process into our design approach.
- Collaborate and work with diverse Centric and Client teams to achieve project and change adoption goals.
- Apply practical approaches to manage the people, process, and technology changes occurring within the Client while achieving a project's desired outcomes.
- Deliver both strategic (can set the vision with executives) and tactical solutions to clients in multiple environments and disciplines.
Who you are:
- 10 + years' experience leading Organization Design, Business Transformation or Business Architecture projects.
- Consulting experience. This can include internal and external consulting experience.
- Experience building Organizational Change management (OCM) strategies and plans in the context of large-scale organization change efforts.
- Experience leading Organization Design principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to build tailored Organization Design strategies and plans.
- Experience facilitating executive and senior leaderships vision and strategy.
- Knowledge on designing and implementing an organizational assessment to build roadmap for organizational design.
What We Offer?
We offer benefits to support your physical, emotional, mental and financial health:
- Time Off, When You Need It. A self-managed paid time off (PTO) program.
- Built For Families. Parental leave and flexible remote working options.
- Care For You and Yours. Flexible health care options for you, your family and your pets. Plus, long-term disability, 401(k) benefits and more!
- Help With the Little Things. Stipends to offset home office costs (such as internet, cell service and supplies).
- Our Success Is Your Success. A profit-sharing program and annual company-sponsored trip to celebrate our accomplishments together.
- Opportunities to Grow. Take courses. Attend conferences. Get certified.
Want to know why you should work with us and what we offer employees? Visit our website to learn more.
About Centric Consulting:
Founded in 1999 with a remote workforce, we combine the benefits of experience, flexibility and cost efficiency to create tailored solutions centered on what’s best for businesses. Now numbering more than 1,400 employees across the country and India, we’re committed to solving clients’ toughest problems and delivering on our mission of providing unmatched experiences.
Our purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring unmatched experiences to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use — it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure we are a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we are looking for and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring our mission and core values to life, working together to provide the highest quality services to our clients while allowing our employees to reach their full potential.