Business Development Executive
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more. We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
· Develop a strategy for acquiring new clients for Centric Consulting in the greater Chicago region and build relationships with senior executives
· Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
· Collaborate with potential clients in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to their requirements.
· Be active in our community, finding new and creative ways to continue building your network and find new business opportunities to pursue.
· Work closely with other business units/national practice leads to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
· At least 10 years of experience selling consulting/technology services.
· Proven track record of successful consulting sales, particularly related to complex solution sales
· Passion for building a thriving business unit with a high level of initiative, self-motivation and entrepreneurship that helps you break into new accounts and grow them with our team
· You know your city and love connecting with your network to build your business and give back to your community
· Must have a strong, established network of local existing executive relationships and a demonstrated record of creating and maintaining a strong customer base of ongoing relationships. You’ve earned the “trusted advisor” status because you know how to build deep, strong relationships and help your clients succeed on a consistent basis
· Management consulting and technology industry experience in Chicago is strongly preferred
· Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a client-facing environment with an adaptive style
What makes Centric different?
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.