Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our St. Louis business unit has a team of seasoned consultants that possess deep industry skills and bring an experienced approach to strategy with an eye on the processes and technology that enable organizations to achieve objectives. We’re looking for a .Net Developer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- You will craft and develop .NET based applications, translating business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET code. Your code should be easy to change, configure, and deploy.
- You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems as well as help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- A learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our St. Louis team and other technologists at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- Last but not least, you will, of course, need to be an experienced .NET or .NET Core Developer. We are looking for people with demonstrated capabilities with .NET. The more experience you have with technologies like .NET Framework (4.x.x, Core), MVC Framework, creating Fluent-RESTful APIs, O/RM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc…), Modern Web Experience (Angular, Bootstrap, Node), DevOps tooling and Container technology, the better.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture– Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact– We think of ourselves as big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences– We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging– We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a culture where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from and what experiences they’ve had. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation– We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good– We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.