Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.The Director of Casino Operations is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Slot and Table Games Departments. This position reports to the General Manager with a dotted line to the Corporate VP of Gaming Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, direct and supervise all personnel assigned to Slot and Table Games operations.
- Responsible for creating gaming budgets and ensuring financial targets are met or exceeded.
- Supervises, establishes and implements Slot and Table Games Department Policy and Procedure.
- Reviews and determines Slot percentage payout and Table hold.
- Reviews and analyzes games performance and recommends product optimization.
- Ensures Affinity 5 is utilized and that Customer Service scores meet or exceed benchmarks.
- Periodically provide operational overview as requested by the General Manager. The scope of the overview provides no additional authority outside of their job description and must comply with reporting relationships, signatory ability, access to sensitive areas and other requirements outlined in the Internal Controls.
- Ensure compliance with federal and State currency reporting regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls and Gaming Regulations.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Safeguard company assets while ensuring all procedures and controls for the Slot and Table department.
- Analyzes slot and table games performance and prepares recommendations for product optimization.
- Maintains a working knowledge of casino operation systems and a working knowledge of peripheral systems required to prepare proper analysis.
- Works directly with Corporate VP of Gaming and gaming product vendors to stay informed on product advancement and negotiates purchases, leases and any other vendor related issue.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum five (10) years related casino management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
# Director Slots #Director Table Games #Director Casino Gaming