Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for reviewing reports and statistical data for malfunctions or other problems and implementing appropriate maintenance / repair lists.
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test, repair and maintain slot machines and related gaming equipment.
- Ability to diagnose and repair slot machines.
- Repair and calibration of broken and high reject validators, ticket printers and card readers at the gaming device level on a daily basis as identified by daily validator reports and exceptions code reports.
- Repair and/or exchange of broken validator assemblies and validator parts with the validator vendors.
- Basic repair and/or RMA to the vendor of broken ticket printers, including maintaining accurate repair lists and service ticket records for the manufacturers.
- Training of slot attendants and occasional assistance in trouble shooting various slot machine malfunctions.
- The repair and/or RMA to the vendor of broken card readers and the testing and repair of validator units, ticket printers and card readers at the bench level.
- Maintain the shelf validator stock, the shelf ticket printer stock and the shelf card reader stock in the slot shop at the predetermined levels.
- Daily preventative maintenance on the floor of a predetermined number of validators units, ticket printers and card readers as specified by the slot supervisor.
- Responsible for the successful operation, maintaining acceptable currency levels and performance of all ticket exchange kiosks.
- Help with validator upgrades as they are released by the vendors.
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and preventative maintenance, including cleaning, on all slot machines on property, for the successful operation and performance of all EGM’s on the floor.
- Performs the initial set-up and check-out of new slot machines and maintains required documentation of slot moves / add or retire and maintenance repair logs.
- Responsible for the break-down, relocation, and set-up of relocated slot machines and stands.
- Responds to slot machines in a timely manner to resolve guest complaints regarding technical problems with slot machines.
- Verifies that all slot games communicate accurately with internal systems for accounting purposes; researches and resolves issues that arise with same.
- Notifies the Slot Manager of pertinent issues, as needed.
- Maintains slot floor security by notifying department management of any suspicious activity.
- Maintains working knowledge of all local jurisdictional gaming regulations as well as company internal controls.
- Participates in slot department special projects in a team environment by interpreting gaming documents, gathering materials necessary to complete the project, including RAM clears, key chipping, machine moves, conversions, and upgrades.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all games in order to perform repairs and/or preventative maintenance.
Slot Mechanical education strongly preferred. Minimum one year experience of slot and/or electronic repair and maintenance required.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.