The Surveillance Agent observes activities that occur in all gaming and non-gaming areas. They report all violations of gaming, safety, health and/or policy and procedural violations that occur.
- Familiarity with slot machine games and suspicious activities.
- Ability to operate closed circuit television, video recording devices and remote control devices.
- Conduct thorough internal/external investigations as directed by Surveillance Management.
- When assigned to the CCTV monitoring room, “patrol” the facility through the use of pan, tilt and zoom cameras and record all pertinent activity on the digital recording system. Maintain a digital log of events as they occur and complete proper incident reports as circumstances dictate.
- Ability to use a computer, including EnduraOne, Pelco Surveillance Systems, Internet (Web based) products, and Microsoft Office products REQUIRED.
- Monitors the operations conducted at automated bill breaker machines, automated gaming voucher and coupon redemption machines, automated jackpot payout machines and automated teller machines.
- Thorough knowledge of property policies and procedures.
- Must proactively notify management of any gaming, procedural and policy violations.
- Must remain impartial and keep all actions and behaviors observed confidential.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Assists in random team member audits.
- Able to work any shift and assist with Overtime.
- Other related duties as assigned by Surveillance Manager or Surveillance Supervisor.
- Ability to work as a credit to the department and part of a team effort.
Minimum 1 year previous experience in similar position within the gaming industry, However willing to train the right motivated individual wishing to learn the industry
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
NV Gaming Registration
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.