Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Listens and responds to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Troubleshoot guest’s concerns regarding data entered into our tracking system, EZ pay system, etc. Answers questions and offers assistance to provide guest satisfaction.
- Provides staff with training and information to meet the departmental standards as Floor Person, such as classification procedures, Title 31 procedures, guest service, etc.
- Completes all daily shift paperwork i.e. logs, attendant variances, employee reviews, records all employee call-ins, sick, and tardy calls, and departmental communications, as well as any other necessary administrative duties. Complete Record of Conversation (ROC) for issues and discrepancies. Verifies all shift paperwork.
- Ensures that all necessary information is documented on source documents to provide required information to complete documentation such as MTL and CTR forms.
- Ensure adherence to departmental and internal controls, verify and/or monitor taxable jackpots, Conduct SSRC shift checks, monitor staff performance, direct breaks and job functions to ensure proper customer service is provided. Direct staff in acceptable guest interaction.
- Maintain contact with both internal and external customers to provide optimum guest service.
- Ensure the overall satisfaction and comfort of the guests.
- Works as a Slot Floor Person during the majority of their shift.
- Interact on a daily basis with all slot staff and other operational departments to maintain open communication and collect feedback.
- Other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Two years experience as a Slot Attendant or Games Supervisor.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.