At Lakeside, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. We are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
SUMMARY: Serving guests of the restaurant (or banquets) in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Serving and refilling buffet guest beverages.
2. Accurately places orders in the POS system and communicates special requests to the cooks on a-la-carte menu orders.
3. Taking guest orders, serving their food and checking in on their needs as they dine.
4. Practices TIPs training regarding responsible alcohol service practices (including ID’ing).
5. Pre-busses tables as needed to ensure guest tables are neat and uncluttered.
6. Knowledgeable of food, wine and drink menus.
7. Perform daily/weekly/monthly needed side work and cleaning duties.
8. Assisting in Bus Persons clearing plates and keeping the restaurant areas clean.
9. Stocks server station with supplies and keeps it clean and organized.
10. Assists with Host duties (Seating Guests) as needed.
11. May be scheduled as a Banquet Server if needed.
12. Other duties assigned by lead server, supervisor / management.
13. Must be 18 year of age or older.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED preferred. Previous Food Server experience helpful.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain and maintain and Iowa Gaming License.
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.