We are looking for a well-rounded and flexible individual to add to our support team. We are looking for someone with strong IT and problem-solving skills who enjoys helping others and the organization with a wide variety of IT support needs. This in an entry-level position and is an ideal role for someone with a strong interest and ability to learn new technologies and quickly apply them.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our organization
- New hire onboarding and off-boarding
- Account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Troubleshoot laptops and desktops; remotely and onsite
- Troubleshooting iPads, iPhones, Android phones, and other mobile equipment
- Develop skills and expertise with new technology, software, and hardware in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate with Director of IT Support on longer term projects (i.e. upgrades, hardware changes), as well with other IT members on broad IT projects
- Comprehend and apply technical information, and present it to others in a non-technical manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Personable, professional demeanor
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of current technologies in the IT world
- Ability to work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working in a team setting and solving problems collaboratively
- Excellent communication with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a genuine interest in helping others with their technology needs
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills with an ability to take ownership of assigned projects and perform necessary research and testing with minimal supervision
- Rotating weekend on-call schedule with other IT Specialists
- Physical requirements: Lifting, bending, and moving computer, monitors, printers, and other related equipment as needed
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning and operating technology systems.
- Experience with Microsoft products like Exchange, Active Directory, Teams, Outlook, Excel, etc.…
- Experience/knowledge of Office 365, CRM, Okta, and other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA, Microsoft, Azure)
- Experience in a technical system support role.
- Experience with Windows 10
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From profit sharing and a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.