This position works directly with the CFO and the VP of Client Accounting to conduct data analysis; design and implement reports using Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse and Power BI; help design and implement financial data analytical programs; and collaborate with various teams to ensure optimization resources.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, highly skilled, and professional while remaining discrete in working with sensitive and confidential company information.
- Collect, validate, track, and review operational and financial information from multiple sources to develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse and analytical tools
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve reporting, processes, and operations using technology solutions.
- Collaborate regularly with various teams to develop real-time dashboards that guide data-driven decisions.
- Assist with creating and present financial analysis necessary to measure operating efficiencies, performance, and trends.
- Continuously monitor, validate, and improve data integrity and reporting effectiveness.
- Assists in preparation of reports on industry benchmarks
- Train colleagues on utilization of information through dashboards and reporting.
- Prepare periodic reports, reconciliations, and analysis of financial and operational data
- Compile and deliver concise, structured presentations of financial findings, forecasts, and analysis projects.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and reporting of KPIs for the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong business acumen coupled with a solid understanding of general financial and accounting principles and processes.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to cooperate with different functional teams across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to be engaged and resolve everyday business challenges with a financial perspective.
- Ability to enhance process knowledge and adapt to changing objectives and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to remain highly organized, learn new tasks quickly, and propose process improvements.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products at the following levels:
- Excel, including PowerPivot: Intermediate level of skill
- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook: Basic level of skill
Delivers Results - Rigorously drives self and others to achieve high levels of individual and organization performance.
Engages & Inspires Others - Leads with energy, self-confidence and understanding in ways that motivate colleagues to achieve more than they thought possible.
Focuses on the Customer & Market - Continuously evaluates what is important to the customer/client and develops products or solutions that exceed expectations.
Makes Sound Business Decisions - Makes timely and well-informed decisions that advance critical priorities, capitalize on new opportunities, and resolve problems.
Practices our Values - Supports and models The Pasha Way; conduct reflects Excellence, Honesty, Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in a financial analysis or similar position implementing high value solutions such as dashboards, KPI’s, and other higher dimensional visualizations utilizing underlying data analytic technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge working with Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse, Microsoft Power BI and or SQL.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hear and speak with sufficient clarity to understand and engage in telephonic information exchange; hear and understand verbal instructions; give and receive information verbally in person or via communication device – Often
- Walk/travel within office environment, crouch/bend to access floor-level storage – Often
- Use hands/fingers to operate office equipment, type/complete data input, write – Often
- Reach with hands, arms; lift, move and manipulate objects weighing up to 20 pounds – Regularly
- Sight sufficient to read instructions, documents, and screen-based information – Often
- Use hands/fingers to manipulate and file documents, folders, small objects - Regularly
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!