Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Gulfstream G500 (GVII) Captain to join a Part 91 operation in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. The ideal candidate will be a standout colleague, seeking perfection in every aspect of his/her performance. Positive, upbeat, helpful attitude, a genuine team player. Join a hardworking team that strives to safely and expertly meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to the Solairus energetic culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Responsible for all aspects of the safe operation of a Gulfstream G500 (GVII).
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- Conducting a thorough pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Conduct each flight as smooth as possible.
- Accurate completion of all trip documentation in accordance with current procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Total time = 5000 hours
- Fixed wing = 4000 hours
- PIC = 2000 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 3000 hours
- Time in the G500/G600 minimum = 200 (100 PIC)
- 12 months 61.58/Simulator current GVII
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Type rated on the GVII (G500/G600)
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Extensive, recent international experience on all continents
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
- Primary residence within approximately a 2 hour drive from the Fort Lauderdale area, or willing to relocate.
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!