This Fuel Desk Specialist is responsible for processing fuel vendor invoices and imports, monitoring the Fuel Desk inbox, and providing administrative support to crewmembers and other Solairus staff in various fuel and accounting platforms.
- Enter vendor fuel invoices in Fuelerlinx portal and Oracle Accounts Payable platform
- Verify fuel pricing against quoted pricing and file price discrepancy disputes with vendors
- Monitor vendor invoices, statements, and correspondence in shared Fuel Desk inbox; research and respond regarding any payment inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete import validation process daily and report data import failures to consultants and Fuelerlinx to ensure they are resolved timely
- Provide Fuelerlinx administrative support for crewmembers and other Solairus staff
- Reconcile vendor statements, handle vendor/employee correspondence, resolve any discrepancies or issues promptly
- Perform various scheduled and miscellaneous tasks including calculating monthly fuel price averages and weekly price reports, government fuel charge/tax returns, providing invoice copies and pay remittances and other reports as necessary
- Maintain the fuel card binder
- Assist with month-end closing process and other Finance Department projects as needed
- Provide excellent service to vendors, employees, and management
- Support the updating of invoice auto-reconciliation processes with consultants and Fuelerlinx
- Other duties or analysis as needed.
- Associates Degree desired with course work in accounting preferred or equivalent experience working in a full cycle Accounts Payable department
- Microsoft Office with focus on Outlook and Excel.
- The ability to process a high volume of transactions accurately in a fast-paced environment and effective time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team to accomplish tasks.
- Complete tasks efficiently and on time and communicate progress to other team members and management.
- Completes tasks efficiently and adhere to deadlines
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!